John Dewar School of Hypnotherapy
Premier Inn Central Park Drive
Central Park, Rugby WARWKS
Ref No: 2839
EMDR Eye Movement
Desensitisation & Reprocessing including
18th February 2018, 9.30am - 4.30pm
Join this fantastic interactive event
designed for practicing Hypnotherapists.
An extremely powerful and versatile
therapeutic tool and a must have for every
therapists tool kit. Learn how to
successfully treat ‘traumas’ and other
Our day covers:
* The development of E.M.D.R.
* E.M.D.R. Procedure
* Preparing our client
* Working with our clients. The questions to
* Accelerated Information Process
* 8 stage process
* Information recording methods SUD…VOC
* The use and benefits of Hypnosis combined
Our day involves:
* Learning all of the above
* Live demonstrations on cravings and single
and multiple trauma with volunteers
* One on one practise using E.M.D.R.
* Combining E.M.D.R. with Hypnosis
E.M.D.R. can be used for much more than just
PTSD (Trauma), I have successfully used
E.M.D.R. on phobias, fears, guilt and more.
We will not be spending the day talking
through a manual nor face death by
PowerPoint. There will be an element of
presentation and most of our day, 80% will
be on practical use of E.M.D.R. We learn
quicker and easier by doing. We will
practice on a Single Trauma or Event and
then Multiple Traumas or Events. We will
also cover & demonstrate the use of E.M.D.R.
on cravings for Substance Abuse, Nicotine
and Food. Think about how you learned to
drive and I bet nobody spent hours with his
or her driving instructor reading the
Highway Code. We got into the car and he/she
explained the pedals, mirrors etc. and we
drove off and learned by doing. Our day will
consist of me explaining then a live
demonstration then you pair up and do the
same. Your manual will be presented to you
on commencement and we will refer to it as
and when necessary. Some slides will be used
to cover some of the protocol. You will
experience and practise this powerful
therapy tool several times during the event.
What you will receive:
* A 22 page course manual
* Ring binder c/w punched pockets
* Full course and client recording notes.
* Exercise examples
* The confidence to treat a wider range of
* Tea/Coffee/Biscuits on arrival. Lunch is
not included. Lunchtime drinks excluded.
The Award: CPD Diploma in EMDR incorporating