Anglo European College of Therapeutic Hypnosis
Ref No: 2802
Hypnotherapy Certification Course Online
£656.40 (inc VAT)
If you are already qualified as a hypnotherapist
and wish to advance your skills and are
interested in learning more about Cognitive-Behavioural
Hypnotherapist (CBH) approaches to patient care,
then this is an excellent opportunity to obtain
that level of qualification and expand your
skills as an evidence based hypnosis clinician.
This training course contains video recordings
of the intensive 5-day classroom training,
supplemented with comprehensive learning
CBH Course Curriculum:
This is a strongly evidence based course and
incorporates a wide range of studies and
research into the syllabus. Though evidence
demonstrates that hypnosis can advance the
efficacy of some CBT techniques when combined,
Cognitive behavioural hypnotherapy is not just
an amalgam of CBT plus hypnosis, not at all.
You’ll learn in this course that the cognitive
behavioural approach to hypnotherapy pre-exists
the work of CBT pioneers Ellis and Beck, for
Likewise, we draw from the substantial
contributions to the field of cognitive
behavioural therapy and hypnotherapy from a wide
range of authors.
Here is some of what you will learn:
- Cognitive-Behavioural Theories of Hypnosis
- An Understanding of the Underlying Philosophy
of the Cognitive Behavioural Approach to Therapy
- Mindfulness-Based Therapeutic Interventions
- Incorporate ACT (Acceptance & Commitment
Therapy) into your client work.
- Cognitive Behavioural Uses Of Relaxation
Skills including Hypnotic Desensitisation
- Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapeutic
- A Range of Approaches and Uses of CBT Thought
- Cognitive Disputation and Cognitive
- A Wide Range of Mental Imagery Techniques
- Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy Approaches
- Variety of Exposure Interventions
- Consultation and Assessment Methods of
Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy
Your online video tuition is supplemented with
- Comprehensive course manual
- Class handouts
- Scripts for a wide range of standardised
interventions so that you can see how
researchers worded specific methodologies.
- There is a core, recommended text to invest in
and supplement your course notes and you will
receive a thorough, recommended reading list
upon successful enrolment for this course.
Hypnotherapy has a very impressive evidence
Many front-line hypnotherapists are still very
unaware of the breadth and depth of that
evidence base. Many are still using processes
and techniques that they have been taught that
carry no evidence at all and wondering why they
are not getting the most impressive results in
therapy. Remember, results get you more clients
and an impressive reputation.
The cognitive behavioural approach to
hypnotherapy offers strongly evidence-based
techniques and strategies.
- It has academic underpinning which stands up
to scrutiny and peer-review.
- It offers you a very responsible and ethical
way to treat clients.
- Easier to establish working relationships with
conventional medical professionals.
You get a lot of standardised scripts to employ
within your professional practice straight away
or to see how these protocols were used in the
context of research, but you also learn
strategies and protocols that require no script
There is a coursework questionnaire as part of
the assessment to complete following the video
tuition. There is then a requirement for you to
submit two written case studies demonstrating
the cognitive-behavioural hypnotherapy approach.
In order to qualify as a delegate for this
course, you are required to hold a diploma level
qualification in hypnotherapy.